From network security to ongoing maintenance, we've got you covered.
Windows Maintenance Package
Have you noticed that your computer is not running as fast as it did when you first got it? Does it take longer to start up / shut down, open programs or perform other tasks? It doesn’t have to be this way. Granted, if you are running Windows NT with 1 gb of RAM, it may be time to upgrade, but chances are good that we can get your computer on the fast lane again.
eNet Systems, Inc. will reverse the slowing and aging effects that your operating system has had on your computer over time. We will rid your PC of unwanted files and applications that accumulate over time and steal critical resources needed for optimum performance.
A sample of common tasks performed during this tune-up:
Thorough documentation of our findings as well as recommended action items will be presented following this Tune-Up.
- Download and install current patches and fixes from Microsoft (requires DSL, Cable Modem, or T-1 connection to Internet)
- Perform virus scan to remove any existing viruses (presence and severity of viruses may warrant this service to be performed off-site)
- Configure virus protection software to update and run regularly (Virus protection software will be installed if none is present, cost of this software is additional)
- Perform spyware/adware scan to remove any existing data-mining or tracking cookies (presence and severity of infection may warrant this service to be performed off-site)
- Configure spyware/adware software to update and run regularly (Spyware/ adware software will be installed if none is present, cost of this software is additional)
- Remove unwanted applications, unecessary and temp files (such as recent history and downloaded images from Internet Explorer)
- Clean 'start up' folder so that only essential applications run each time you power on your computer
- Inspect and clean system to minimize popup ads
You can also call us 281-403-9561 to request this package.
View additional packages:
Security Check Up
Disaster Recovery Check Up